Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Letting Go!!!!!!!!!!

The Most Important Thing I Have Learned: To Let Go (Surrender)

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ` Lao Tzu

When things go wrong this may seem like the hardest thing to do. But this is the foundation to manifesting anything into your life. You must let go or better yet surrender. To do this just accept what's going on in your life. Please understand that acceptance doesn't mean giving up or just playing die. Instead when you surrender you allow yourself to the see the situation more clearly so you can take the appropriate steps to change the situation. Or you may even realize that you do not need to change anything because there is a lesson to be learn from this situation which will actually enhance your life.

1 comment:

  1. I like this ...do you still blog? hope so....if you like i write blogs I find you on someone elses

    chrissyliveinhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete