Friday, June 3, 2011

Be Determined to Accomplish Your Goals

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino

I decided to put up this post because for the last couple of days it seem to me like failure persistently followed me. It appeared like failure was an entity that tried every and anything to make me give up. However, I refused to give up and in the end I was so determined I accomplished what I set out for.

So why is determination important?
In your life you will set goals for your self and things may not always work out the way you planned. It may even lead you to be so disappointed that you want to give up. When you feel like you want to give up those are the times you need to work harder. Because in the end failure and persistence cannot sleep in the same bed. Meaning if you keep trying you will eventual succeed.

Keep Going............Your Dreams Will Come True



No comments:

Post a Comment