Saturday, June 18, 2011

Change Your Perception Change Your Life

Today's Lesson is Life is What You Make It

Your life is a reflection of what you give out. If you consistently complain about life then life will give you more and more things to complain about. However, when you appreciate even the little that you have life with give you more things to appreciate and enjoy.

It is up to you to you to adjust your perception and view life the way you will like it to be. This is a great lesson I have learned. When things are not going well I just look for the lesson I'm meant to learn because in the end it will only make me stronger and wiser. No need to complain just accept. I now change the things I can change and accept the things I cannot.

This was hard for me at first but in doing so a beautiful life have appeared in front of my eyes and I laughed because it's been there all this time. Now it's your time to change your focus so you can see the wonderful life you already have and the beautiful future that is awaiting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment